Activities around the area
- Summer Fun – swimming, wind surfing, rollerblading, biking, rock climbing, fishing, hiking, boating, water skiing, BBQs, and jogging.
- Winter Fun – downhill skiing, ice skating, snow tubing, ice fishing, cross country skiing, and staying warm!
- Anytime Fun – Mall of America, museums, Major League Sports (Twins, Vikings, Timberwolves, Lynx, The Wild), chess, billiards, bowling, movies, theatre, and concerts.
The annual River Ramble
- Campfire meetings… and lots & lots of food!
- Challenge events between alumni and current residents include softball, basketball, bowling and anything else competitive.
Minneapolis offers culture venues for everyone, from art galleries to theater to live music. .
A wide variety of happens take place throughout the Minneapolis and St. Paul, all year long. .
Within walking distance of the Crossroads residence, Cedar Lake is the perfect place to walk, jog, biking or just relax. .
Access to downtown Minneapolis and surrounding suburbs by car or public transportation make employment opportunities reachable. .
From 2-year community colleges to 4-year universities, there are numerous opportunities for starting your post-secondary education or continuing it..
There are many opportunities to get out for a walk, jog or biking within the parkway system that runs throughout Minneapolis. .