- 18 years or Older.
- Completion of treatment for alcohol, drug, or gambling addiction.
- Referral from one of the addiction treatment clinical team that worked with you in treatment.
- Ability to afford the $800 (double room) or $1,000 (single room) monthly program fees and $200 admission fee.
- Able to work, volunteer, go to school, or attend outpatient treatment.
- Stable mental health and willingness to follow your med providers recommendations.
- Individuals with a personality disorder diagnosis are admitted on a case by case basis.
- Have no diagnosis of schizophrenia or psychotic disorders.
- Not on Suboxone or Methadone.
- Not on any medications that have abuse potential.
- Have no criminal record of sexual charges.
- Individuals with a criminal record of violence admitted on case by case basis.
- Willingness to complete an interview with one of the Crossroads clinical staff to determine appropriateness for admission with our level of service.
Contact the Executive Director by phone at 612.374.0506 or e-mail us to arrange for an admissions interview.
Referring to Crossroads is a simple process:
- Call Crossroads at 866-719-0504 and ask to speak to the executive director.
- Discuss your client with the director to determine if they meet the basic criteria for our program.
- Following your discussion with our program director, an interview will be scheduled for your client. Interviews can be completed in person or via phone depending on the location of your program.
- Following the interview process the program director will discuss with you the results of the interview along with bed availability and an admission date for your client.
- Once an admission date has been set, click here to print the application form for your client to fill out and click here for the Resident Rights and Responsibilities information. Upon admission, please have your client give the completed documents to one of the Crossroads staff.
Your client is admitted to the Crossroads Aftercare Program.