- Male or Female 18 years or Older.
- Completion of treatment for alcohol, drug, or gambling addiction
- Referral from one of the addiction treatment clinical team that worked with you in treatment.
- General good health.
- Ability to afford the $800 (double room) or $1,200 (single room) Monthly program fees and $200 admission fee.
- Able to work, volunteer, or go to school.
- Have no major mental health diagnosis beyond depression, anxiety, bi-polar, or ADHD.
- Not on Suboxone or Methadone.
- Not on any medications that have abuse potential.
- Have no criminal record of physical or sexual violence.
- Willingness to complete an interview with one of the Crossroads clinical staff to determine appropriateness for admission with our level of service.
Contact the Exrcutive Director by phone at 612.374.0506 or e-mail us to arrange for an admissions interview.
Referring to Crossroads is a simple process:
- Call Crossroads at 866-719-0504 and ask to speak to the program director.
- Discuss your client with the director to determine if he/she meets basic criteria for our program.
- Following your discussion with our program director, an interview will be scheduled for your client. Interviews can be completed in person or via phone depending on the location of your program.
- Following the interview process the program director will discuss with you the results of the interview along with bed availability and an admission date for your client.
- Once an admission date has been set, click here to print the application form for your client to fill out and click here for the Resident Rights and Responsibilities information. Upon admission, please have your client give the completed documents to one of the Crossroads staff.
Your client is admitted to the Crossroads Aftercare Program.