Referring to Crossroads is a simple process:
- Call Crossroads at 866-719-0504 and ask to speak to the program director.
- Discuss your client with the director to determine if he/she meets basic criteria for our program.
- Following your discussion with our program director, an interview will be scheduled for your client. Interviews can be completed in person or via phone depending on the location of your program.
- Following the interview process the program director will discuss with you the results of the interview along with bed availability and an admission date for your client.
- Once an admission date has been set, click here to print the application form for your client to fill out and click here for the Resident Rights and Responsibilities information. Upon admission, please have your client give the completed documents to one of the Crossroads staff.
- Your client is admitted to the Crossroads Aftercare Program.